Buying a home can be stressful. It’s important to have the right real estate agent on your side to help guide you through the transaction and to help make the process as stress free
- Search Multiple Listing Service to locate all properties that match your stated criteria including property features, location, and price. These listings will then be narrowed down in consultation with you.
- Complete daily searches of the MLS for new listings or price reductions that may be potential properties for you.
- Visit neighborhoods of interest to checks for “For Sale by Owner Homes”
- Search for foreclosure, short sale, and/or auction properties that meet your parameters.
- Search new home communities to see if any of their homes meet your criteria.
- Once you’ve found the perfect home I conduct a Comparative Market Analysis so that you can make a competitive offer on the property.
- Help guide you through the entire process from contract to closing including through the home inspection process.
Throughout the entire process I work to ensure that you are receiving the best possible treatment. I ONLY represent your needs. I will NEVER represent both sides in single transaction.